Brattleboro Pastoral Counseling Center
- No one is turned away for a lack of insurance or a limited ability to pay a private fee.
- Individuals, couples, and families come to the Center with a wide variety of needs and goals.
- Individual Counseling to help each person resolve situational problems, undertake personal growth, develop healthier relationships and resolve grief.
- Counseling Prior to Marriage to help couples understand factors which contribute to health and growth together as well as factors that can undermine a healthy union.
- Couples Counseling & Therapy to help members of the couple individually or jointly to find more satisfying and enriching ways of relating to each other. Couples counseling focuses on individual personality traits, effective communication, and patterns of interaction.
- Counseling for Divorce or End of a Relationship to help couples more effectively with the many practical and emotional issues they face as they contemplate divorce or end of a relationship.
- Child Guidance for children facing situational and emotional difficulties and assistance for the parents to relate more effectively in parent-child relationships.
- Family Counseling & Therapy for families who wish to address difficulties that affect the family as a whole. Family therapy goals are threefold: to help family members become healthier persons, to develop better relationships with one another, and to enable the entire family to interact in more constructive ways.
- Group Facilitation for organizations that need someone to lead a meeting or conversation.
- Support Groups for individuals who are addressing common issues or share similar concerns. The counselor assists group members to explore their feelings and behavior in order to increase awareness of self and others, foster communication, and deepen understanding of interpersonal relationships.
- Handicapped Accessible
- Established in 1984
- Serving Brattleboro & Surrounding Towns, In Addition to Lower Windham County, Western Cheshire County
- Residential Services
Important Insurance Information:
We are the only counseling center in this area that provides services for people regardless of their ability to pay. In order to do that, we rely on contributions, insurance company payments, co-pays and the generosity of many. We accept most insurance companies including Medicare and Medicaid. Insurance co-pays are paid in cash or by check.